Chris Benzinger and Jake Khym are back as our guests as we talk about the art of loving well. We journey into the topics of recognizing one another’s stories, championing dreams, how to bring the questions of our identity to God and fighting for (not against!) the ones we love.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Chris's One thing - The word "fierce"
- Michelle's One thing - 33 Days to Merciful Love, Michael E.Gaitley, MIC
- Sr. Miriam's One thing - Fall candles
- Heather's One thing - The Storybook Bible
- Jake's One thing - "When the Soul Listens: Finding Rest and Direction in Contemplative Prayer" by Jan Johnson
- Have you changed how you love or think of someone after hearing their story?
- What would it look like to love someone close to you without expecting them to fill all your needs?
- How can you champion the dreams of someone dear to you?
- What are the things that hold me back the most from loving well?
- Do I believe that God desires to restore & heal me?
- How have I expected people to love me in a way that only God can?
Quote to Ponder
“Love the Lord your God, and love one another. love one another as He loves. Love with strength and purpose and passion and no matter what comes against you. Don’t weaken. stand against the darkness, and love. That’s the way back into eden. That’s the way” - Francine Rivers