In this episode we talk about advice and words of truth we wish we could give to our young adult selves. We speak about places of identity, calling, that your vocation is not the finish line, and the importance of allowing people with wisdom to speak into your life.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Heather Khym's One Thing - Brene Brown
- Michelle Benzinger's One Thing - Blessed is She Advent Journal
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing - Yeti Cup
- What advice would you give to your younger self or to yourself right now?
- How can you incormporate one thing talked about in the podcast into your life?
- Who are the people you rely on to speak wisdom and truth into your life?
- How can I grow in self awareness?
- Where do I often try to find my identity other than God? Work? Attention from others? Vocation? Labels?
Quote to Ponder "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire" - St Catherine of Sienna