In this episode we have a special guest and dear friend Lisa Brenninkmeyer! She is the founder of Walking With Purpose, a Catholic women’s Bible study that aims to bring women to a deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We chat about how she seeks to abide with Christ in the midst of balancing busy family life and work and how to abide with others in community.
Walking with Purpose bible studies WalkingWithPurpose.com
Check out this video about Walking With Purpose
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Lisa Brenninkmeyer One Thing - "The Life of the Beloved" by Henri Nouwan
- Michelle Benzinger's One Thing - Celebrating Life
- Heather Khym's One Thing - Good old fashioned pranks with friends
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing - - Her new coffee mug
- What does “abide” mean to you personally?
- What are some of your obstacles when it comes to abiding in Christ?
- How do you journey with others (especially other women) in your spiritual walk?
- In what situations do you find yourself striving instead of Abiding?
- What commitment can you make today to intentionally abide more deeply in Christ?
Quote to ponder
"if you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask for whatever you wish and it shall be done for you." John 15:7