In this episode we talk about prayer as an encounter with Love, a conversational relationship with God. We talk about different ways to pray and connect with the heart of God, what to do in seasons of dryness, and cultivating the discipline of prayer in your schedule.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Heather's One Thing - Deliverance Prayers: For use by the Laity
- Michelle's One Thing - College Football - GO NOTRE DAME!
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing -Hope - God is good, he will fulfill His promises
- Do you have a prayer time scheduled into your day or rhythm of prayer?
- What form of prayer connects you to God most easily?
- What commitment are you willing to make to grow in your prayer life?
- What do you think God is speaking to you about in your prayer time?
- When do I relate to God as a fairy Godmother rather than a loving Father who desires my heart?
Quote to Ponder
"You, eternal Trinity, are a deep sea. The more I enter you, the more I discover, and the more I discover, the more I seek you.” St Catherine of Siena