In this episode we begin our 4 part Advent series with the topic of "Belonging". Here we talk about the gift of belonging to God's family and what this means to us as Christians. We also reflect on the women in the lineage of Jesus and how He redeemed their stories.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing - good people especially the Texas A&M students
- Michelle's One Thing - Michelle's new shop Meaningful Market has launched! 15% off discount code: abide
- Heather's One Thing - Spotify Advent Playlist - Christmas Joy Playlist
- What woman in the lineage of Jesus do you relate most to? Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, or Bathsheba?
- How can you create room for God this Advent? (in areas of personal, family, community)
- What do you need to let go of to make space for God to restore and redeem?
- What does God want to birth in you this advent?
- What area of brokenness in your story does God want to bring new life into?
- What lesson can you learn from Our Lady this advent?
Quote to Ponder: “You are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.” - Brené Brown