Happy New Year! Welcome to Season 3! In this episode we talk about beginning again, our word of the year, not settling for mediocrity, and how to engage in your life with new perspective and openness to the love of God.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing - Deep friendships. Especially with Heather and Michelle of course :)
- Michelle's One Thing - The prayer "Disturb Us Lord" - by Sir Francis Drake
- Heather's One Thing - Reckless Love by Cory Asbury
- What is your word of the year? If you don't have one, when will you make time to listen to what God has for you this year?
- How will you be intentional about living into your word of the year?
- What areas in your life do you need to begin again and receive the grace to start over?
- What areas do you need to "unclench your fists" and let it go, so that God can come in power?
- In what areas have you settled for mediocrity?
- How do you specifically want to become more fully alive in various areas of your life? (family, health, spiritual, community, emotional health)
- What was God sewing into your life last year? How do you think that's connected to what He has for you this year?
Quote to Ponder: “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.” ― G.K. Chesterton