We are so excited to share this interview we did with our good friend Jenna Guizar. Jenna is the founder and creative director of Blessed is She, a Catholic women’s community committed to deepening a life of prayer starting with daily Scripture devotionals and supportive sisterhood. We had a great and heartfelt conversation with Jenna about her ministry, how she balances work and life with 4 children (including one cute newborn who was also a guest on our podcast!), and just her journey of faith and how she abides together with her people. Hope you enjoy this rich conversation.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing - The character "Rey" in the new movie "Star Wars: The Last Jedi"
- Michelle's One Thing - TV Series "Madam Secretary"
- Heather's One Thing - Movie "The Greatest Showman"
- Jenna's One Thing - Song by Bethel Music "Perfect Peace"
- Have you ever felt God calling you to do something that you didn't feel equipped to do?
- How have deep friendships with people of faith supported you during the highs and lows of life?
- How can you practically make more room in your life to journey and abide together with a small group?
- What area in your life do you need to believe and trust that God will be faithful to His promises?
- Have you ever felt like you don't "fit inside the box"? If so, how might God be calling you to offer your unique gifts to your community/church/family?
Quote to Ponder: “Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her" - Luke 1:45