In this episode we discuss the prayer of Jesus for unity, that we would all be one. We chat about how this is the heart of God and how we can grow in unity among denominations with our Christian brothers and sisters as the body of Christ.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing - The Sacrament of Marriage and good married couples
- Michelle's One Thing - This video about Matt Maher's thoughts on Christian unity
- Heather's One Thing - "Now and At the Hour" - by the Brilliance
- What barriers and mentalities do you need God to purify and remove in your heart, in regards to unity?
- In what relationships, with people of other faiths, do you need to listen more instead of share your opinion?
- In our society, people of good will must unite. What is one practical way that you could participate in this type of unity?
- What can I learn from other Christian denominations?
- Are there areas in your life and relationships where you focus more on being "right" that being charitable?
- Where does Jesus want to encounter you this week?
Quote to Ponder: "That they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me"