This week we dive into part 4 of “Life of the Beloved” chapter 3, “Taken”.
We talk about how being chosen by God does not exclude others, rather it is personal and includes everyone. We also discuss how to unmask the world, declare truth over our lives, and cure the critical heart with gratitude. Hope you enjoy this weeks podcast!
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing - “Fearless and Free” study on Ephesians - by Lisa Brenninkmeyer of Walking With Purpose
- Michelle's One Thing - Gratitude for the life and legacy of Billy Graham
- Heather's One Thing - The Instant Pot. Frozen chicken breasts in 12 minutes people!
- God looks upon each of us as unique and chooses us personally. How can you make space to understand this truth more deeply?
- Do you sometimes feel like you have to hustle or strive for God’s favor and attention?
- Gratitude is the cure for complaining and criticism. How can you grow in gratitude?
- Do you surround yourself with people that speak goodness, truth, and beauty into your life?
- We become what we focus on. What is blooming in the garden of your heart these days?
- Have you ever felt left out in the Church community? This is not how the Church is meant to be. Consider opening your heart to God’s healing and restoration in this area.
- In what area of your life do you need to declare and claim God’s truth right now? Quote to Ponder:
"When we keep claiming the light, we will find ourselves becoming more and more radiant” - Henri Nouwen