In this week's episode we break open John 21, where Peter goes back to his old way of life, encounters Jesus, and reconciles with him. We discuss how we often go back to our old ways after Lent, but that God is calling us to deeper intimacy and transformation.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing - “Find Me” - Jonathan Helser
- Michelle's One Thing - “What a Beautiful Name” - Hillsong
- Heather's One Thing - “Nothing Without You” - Will Reagan
- What are some reasons why you go back to old ways of living, like Peter did in John 21?
- What struck you about the story of Peter during the podcast?
- How can you specifically open yourself up to the grace of the Easter season and Pentecost?
- How do you picture God looks at your when you have sinned and messed up? Does this image need to be redeemed?
- How can you unveil your heart more to God?
- What is God speaking to you this Easter season?
Quote to Ponder:
“The invitation this Easter season is to come out of hiding and really let the Lord see us” - Heather Khym