In this weeks episode we reflect on the theme of our Royalty and how we are adopted daughters and sons of the King and therefore we are royal. We discuss the themes from the women’s retreat we did together in British Columbia last week and share about God’s invitation to us, our identity, how to grow in intimacy with Him, and our royal inheritance.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing - The Bloom Tulip Festival
- Michelle's One Thing -The film "Embracing the Unknown"
- Michelle's Other One Thing - Steffany Gretzinger - Oxygen
- Heather's One Thing - Hillsong - “New Wine”
- Heather's Other One Thing - Hillsong - “Touch of Heaven”
- God invites us to come to Him as children. What does it mean, and look like, to approach the throne of God boldly?
- What is home for you and what makes it home? How does this relate to our desire for God and how He reveals His love?
- How did you feel when Michelle said, “your vocation and your calling are not at war with each another?
- How do you usually approach God? Fearful, boldly, only when you need something?
- What is the narrative in your heart and mind about your identity? Is it God’s narrative?
- Most of us come from a defeated mindset, but what would it look like to operate from a place of victory in your life?
Quote to Ponder:
“For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until her vindication goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch. The nations shall see your vindication, and all the kings your glory; and you shall be called by a new name which the mouth of the Lord will give. You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God. You shall no more be termed Forsaken, and your land shall no more be termed Desolate; but you shall be called My delight is in her, and your land Married; for the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married.” - Isaiah 62:1-5