In this week's episode we wanted you to hear the final talk from our Royal Women’s retreat. Mary Bielski talks about our inheritance as children of God, who is the King of Kings. She passionately shares about what it means to operate in authority, how to become more aware and strengthened by the cloud of witnesses, and how to live out our calling and purpose and receive provision from God.
Here is the video Mary shows during the talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEiSF8HpyDg
- You have a royal inheritance as a child of God, the King of Kings. What does this mean to you?
- We have authority as daughters of the King. How can you begin to walk in this authority in the way you act and pray?
- The orphan spirit can keep us from experiencing the inheritance that God has for us because we aren’t ready for it. In what areas does God desire you to grow in maturity so that you can receive His inheritance?
- How can you pray with more authority?
- How do you need to grow in self care so that you are filled up and can offer more to those God has entrusted to you?
- Where do you need to give God your fiat?
Quote to Ponder:
“The message of the gospel isn’t about just getting into heaven, its about heaven getting into us” - Mary Bielski